Packed with industry leading technology and top-quality components, the Robotturn® X-series flexy cells combine power, strength, and speed to bring you the Ultimate Machining Power. These high speed machines will easily accomplish the demanding turning applications of today and tomorrow. Furthermore, with available live tooling and C-axis capabilities; milling, turning applications may be completed in one single machine.
The new design provides smooth chip disposal and easier operator access. Steel way covers and special steel wipers moulded with industrial strength rubber are used for durability. Fully enclosed splashguards keep chips and coolant contained for a safe clean working environment. The auto lubrication system delivers metered amounts of lubrication to the slide ways, ball screws, and vital components.
Robotturn SwissTek -Series
The Swisstek Series is the latest addition to the Robotturn Machines, with flexibility to work with or without guide bushing. This model has full "C" axis on the Main/Sub Spindles with a variety of live tooling for main and back work. The flexibility of the Swisstek-Series machines offer performance that meets a variety of manufacturing needs throughout various industries.
The Swisstek brings an impressive versatility to CNC Sliding Headstock machining. With a selection of tool posts and cartridge type units available, this outstanding early entry sliding head lathe can perform numerous machining operations. The variation of tooling layouts really do make this an ideal machine for the modern Sub Contract Manufacturer.
The flexibility of the Swisstek Series is further enhanced by its ability to switch between Guide Bush Mode (Swiss type) and Non Guide Bush Mode. The fully independent sub spindle with driven tool capability further enhances this 12/20/26mm machine by increasing the amount of overlapped operations.
Fastest ROI in the market!
Robotturn Advantages :
- One operator can operate more than one machine at the same time, improving the utilization rate of your machine park.
- Automation lowers labour costs, as the average labour costs are 5 to 8 times higher than the average depreciation cost per hour of the robot.
- You realize extra output because the actual spindle hours no longer exclusively depend on the regular working hours. Also within regular working hours you realize more output, because the robot has no breaks or downtime. You can better respond to small or unexpected orders, because of the quick set-up time of the profiturn production cell and because it can also be run outside regular working hours.
- Lower inventory levels due to shorter lead time.
Increased efciency : Automated supply to the CNC machine ensures consistent high quality and a much higher output.
- The required man hours for operation can be reduced from 8 hours to less than 1 hour.
- Production costs decrease because the labour costs of an operator are much higher than the depreciation costs of the Profiturn production Cell.
- The additional machining hours at a lower cost immediately result in higher production output and higher profitability
- The payback period of this investment is 6-12 months.
Operators are qualified to set up and program CNC machines. Most of the time, however, they are engaged in tedious and repetitive work.
- The Robotturn® takes over this work, allowing your qualified operators to focus on work preparation, testing, configuring other machines, and creating CNC programs.
- The content of their job therefore becomes more appealing and the operators become more efficient.
Robotturn has the technical knowledge and experience to handle the most demanding and challenging projects from concept to a fully commissioned automated turning systems. With our extensive portfolio of standard equipment to draw upon, Robotturn will manufacture a bespoke system to suit your requirements and needs.
The robotturn robotic lathes offers low cost, high mechanical reliability, excellent versatility and short cycle times with a wide variety of components. An installed system is easy to operate and has the added benefit of a short set up time between products. The shortest possible payback time and minimal operator intervention are at the forefront of all Robotturn systems. With the Robotturn it is possible to automate small or large batches and achieve good profitability even with annual volumes as low as a few hundred components. The Robotturn philosophy is to deliver a system that is “Future Proof”.
Automated turning centers, automated CNC lathes, turning centers with automatic loading and unloading, turning centers with gantry loading and unloading, CNC lathes with automated gantry loading and unloading, robotic turning centers, robotic CNC lathes, turning center robotics, automatic CNC lathe part loading and unloading
CNC robotics, CNC robots, machine tending robots, loading and unloading robots, machining center robotics, turning center robotics, robotic turning centers, robotic CNC lathes, robotic CNC vertical mills, robotic machining centers, robotic part loading and unloading, robotic machine tending